NOTE: This contest is over.
26 hockey enthusiasts have entered Puck Junk’s Stanley Cup Contest. Below is the final list of contestants, broken down by team. Many are bloggers too, so I’ve linked to their blogs.
These 17 contestants like to play it safe, color between the lines, and have picked Blackhawks players. And I can’t really blame them, either.
- Brian (Play at the Plate) – Patrick Kane
- Captain Canuck (Waxaholic) – Dustin Byfuglien
- Jeremy (Blog for Hockey Cards) – Jonathan Toews
- G $MONEY$ – Patrick Sharp
- herringtond (Slave’s TTM and IP Autographs) – Andrew Ladd
- dogfacedgremlin (The Real DFG) – Marian Hossa
- Per – Duncan Keith
- Al K – Dave Bolland
- Casey (Drop the Gloves) – Nick Boynton
- gt2590 – Brent Seabrook
- Skroeker – Nick Hjalmarsson
- Will Hipwell (MSG.com) – Kris Versteeg
- yankeesjetsfan (NYC Cards) – John Madden
- B. Wags (Cardboard Hockey, ETC.) – Christobal Huet (!!!???)
- LETSGOPENS2925 (An Avalanche of Penguins) – Tomas Kopecky
- Aubrey (Buckeyes are Deadly Nuts) – Brian Campbell
- Paul – Troy Brouwer
On the other hand, these 9 people like to live on the edge, cross in the middle of the street, and thus have picked Flyersplayers. More power to ’em.
- Tricia (Cards on Ice) – Aaron Asham
- Maine Mariner- Claude Giroux
- oreofan10 – Mike Richards
- Dan (The Other World) – Daniele Briere
- shanediaz82 (Shoebox Legends) – Chris Pronger
- Dean Ralph – Scott Hartnell
- Chuck (Chuck’s Used Cards) – Simon Gagne
- rick rossi – Jeff Carter
- Lenny Ruben (Philly Phan in New York) – Ville Leino
I’m no longer accepting entries, but don’t worry–I’ve got another contest AND a giveaway planned for the summer months.
Good luck to everyone who entered.